§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Dipl. Designer Andreas Knie, Telemannstraße 47, 20255 Hamburg
Contact: Further contact information can be found in the provider identification on our website (imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- - Right to information,
- - Right to rectification or erasure,
- - Right to restriction of processing,
- - Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, in other words if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR):
- - IP address
- - Date and time of the request
- - Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- - Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- - Access status / HTTP status code
- - each transmitted amount of data
- - Website from which the request comes
- - Browser
- - Operating system and its interface
- - Language and version of the browser software.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict, you can inform us using the contact information above.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your usage of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser Google Analytics purpose will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User Conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Privacy overview: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
and the Data protection: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 6 Linked content / sharing features
Our website contains links to appearances on social networks as well as the possibility to share contents of our websites via social networks. As part of providing these features, no personally identifiable information will be collected until you use the feature after logging in to the provider. The respective privacy statements and privacy notices of the respective platform operator apply. We point out that we are not responsible for the data processing practices on third party platforms outside our own sphere of influence.
On this website we use functions and social plugins of the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-490, USA (“Pinterest”). When you visit a page that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Pinterest servers. The plugin transmits log data to the Pinterest server in the USA. This log data may contain your IP address, the address of the websites visited, which also contain Pinterest functions, type and settings of the browser, date and time of the request, your use of Pinterest and cookies. The Pinterest plug-in is used on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the greatest possible visibility in social media to promote its awareness and business purposes. Further information on the purpose, scope and further processing of your personal data by Pinterest as well as your rights and options to protect your privacy can be found in Pinterest's data protection information: https://about.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy.